~*~ The Act ~*~
"To live like an empty shell is hard, even breathing is as painful as hell." She smiled bitterly at herself.
"Lazy passivity... I can't stand it when you're like this." He sighed.
"Close your eyes so you won't have to see my ugly self, cover your ears so you won't have to hear my stifled cries, forsake me now... don't linger. I would never take this against you." She looked at his face understanding how he feels.
He moaned like a wounded animal then punched the solid walls in frustration. With bleeding hands he touched her face.
"Why? Tell me why? I want to understand you but you never let me. You cover yourself with vagueness. I tried to reach you, God knows how much I tried but you never let me. The more I tried the more you move away. What do you want me to do?" His tone stepped up a notch, anger lacing each word he spoke.
Her eyes were empty, not allowing even a single hint of emotion to pass through.
"Goddamn it! Say something! Tell me why?" He shook her violently as if by doing so he'd understand her a little better but still, no words left her lips, she only stared at his face with a vision as empty as vanishing.
He stopped. He screamed.
"Are you done being mad?" She asked.
"Damn you." His voice resigned.
"Bravo! Bravo!" Applause erupted from the audience.
The actors took their bow and left the stage.


0 comments:
Post a Comment