BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, December 12, 2008



~*~ Moon River ~*~

My memories…her memories… his memories... their memories…she keeps… he keeps...

I keep.

If I can stop you from crying…I will… if I can stop you from breaking…I will… if I can keep you from insanity…I will… if I can turn back the hands of time… I will… he didn’t… she couldn’t…

I can't do it.

Stay with me… She did…he didn’t…

I will…until the ocean dries up… until the world stops revolving… until the sun no longer shines…

I will.


She kept her promise… he broke his…


I’ll let nature take its own course… que sera, sera…someday; I’ll know… we will know…they will know… until that day comes…

I will be here.


She closed her eyes and drifted away into oblivion…

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Another day have passed by, another meaningless day. Ashe sighed; she felt drained. Monotonous routine keeps her busy; lets her mind glide into reality but when everything was shrouded with silence she falls into the abyss, splitting pain resurfaces again… breaking her. As the hands of time move forward, the pain intensifies. It’s sickening. It’s irritating. It’s infuriating. It’s drenched with ugliness. She feels ugly.

I feel ugly.

Moon River, wider than a mile,
I'm crossing you in style some day.

Oh, dream maker, you heart breaker,

wherever you're going I'm going your way.
Two drifters off to see the world.
There's such a lot of world to see.

We're after the same rainbow's end--

waiting 'round the bend,
my huckleberry friend,
Moon River and me.


She smiled as the song ended. Moon River… her grandmother used to sing that song to her when she was just a little child; she forgot all about that, an event reminded her of that song, of that warm memory. Her memories of those beautiful warm days are slowly forgotten as she ages.

Ages...

She chuckled at the word she used. She felt like an old woman and she just turned 22. She lazily stood up from her bed and went to the verandah inside her room; she stood there for a long moment and watched as the sun sets. The color changed from gold… to crimson… to indigo… then total darkness.

You hid yourself in the darkness, covering your tracks in obscurity. You never let the light pass through again. Do you feel comforted in that sad realm? Façade… a happy façade, why? For how long will you stay there? For how long will you turn away from…? When will you move on?

I don’t know…

0 comments: